Ever wondered why feedback submission and analysis tools aren't more automated? Are you ready to put the muppets to work with python? You belong here!
We started Harmonize because we were annoyed at how hard it was for customers to give companies feedback in 2020, despite the zillions of NPS trackers, boring market research surveys, and uninspiring customer satisfaction questionnaires out there. This is 1000x more true for new customers. We are strong believers in beautiful, curated product experiences. Intelligent defaults and easy/intuitive UI. This means NO feature creep that someone someday might use, but let's have it just in case.
At Harmonize, no 1 person is always right. No giant egos here. Even if you're new, your opinion about everything product is still valid. Even more so, because you have fresh eyes on the product.
At Harmonize, you will have the freedom to do things your way. As long as you get your work done and everyone understands, no one will tell you what the "right" way actually is.
- Extensive knowledge of muppetware (Elmo, Bert, Robert, Gpt-2)
- Ability to understand research papers and apply it to Harmonize.ai
- Ability to keep up to date and implement bleeding edge algorithms
- Create requirements and time estimates for projects
- Develop solutions according to specified requirements
- Good communication and collaboration skills
Desired Skills/ Added Bonus:
- Python3, shell script experience
- Solid understanding of functional programming
- Basic git commit/push/pull knowledge
- Advanced git magic knowledge
- Working as a core member of an agile team driving the latest development practices
- Identify opportunities for adopting new technologies
- Do daily slack standup explaining what you've done, yet to do, and if you are blocked
- Self-starter mentality, entrepreneurial work ethic
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
- Easily adapt and learn new things whether it’s a new library, framework, process or a visual design concept
- Passion for releasing tried and tested bug-free code
- Willingness to take on roles and responsibilities outside their comfort zone to get the job done