Ever wondered why feedback submission and analysis tools aren't more automated? Are you ready to put the muppets to work with python? You belong here!
We started Harmonize because we were annoyed at how hard it was for customers to give companies feedback in 2020, despite the zillions of NPS trackers, boring market research surveys, and uninspiring customer satisfaction questionnaires out there. This is 1000x more true for new customers. We are strong believers in beautiful, curated product experiences. Intelligent defaults and easy/intuitive UI. This means NO feature creep that someone someday might use, but let's have it just in case.
At Harmonize, no 1 person is always right. No giant egos here. Even if you're new, your opinion about everything product is still valid. Even more so, because you have fresh eyes on the product.
At Harmonize, you will have the freedom to do things your way. As long as you get your work done and everyone understands, no one will tell you what the "right" way actually is.
- Ability to learn and sell technically complex products.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Strengths in networking and relationship development.
- Outgoing, friendly and confident personality, able to effectively engage with customers across a range of settings spanning one-to-one meetings, exhibitions and formal presentations.
- Prospecting and pipeline building experience
- Understanding customer needs and solving for them
- Providing feedback to the development team about customer requests
- Making the dials
- Working with the CEO and Head of Revenue to close deals
- Building a pipeline and Forecasting
- Self-starter mentality, entrepreneurial work ethic
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
- Easily adapt and learn new things whether it’s a new library, framework, process or a visual design concept
- Passion for releasing tried and tested bug-free code
- Willingness to take on roles and responsibilities outside their comfort zone to get the job done